Fiber artist Stacey Budge-Kamison AKA UrbanGypZ lives and works in Cary NC. She can also be found knitting in public, hammering out her latest e-course at local cafés and spinning yarns in her booth at her favorite arts festivals. A designer at heart, Stacey has decided that her mission is to help fellow knitters, crocheters, weavers and felters embrace their own style and creativity by exploring fiber art as it is a part of their everyday life and helping them embrace the title of artist no matter where they are in their journey.
- Vlogmas Week 2: Behind the scenes of a fiber art business December 13, 2017
- Vlogmas Week 1: I Made An Art Yarn Scarf December 6, 2017
- Vlogmas Weave-O-Rama: Let’s do this November 15, 2017
- Last week I slayed some major creative doubts. November 1, 2017
- Pumpkin Spice Sweater Knitting October 18, 2017