Yarn + Fiber + Inspiration
One-of-a-kind hand spun art yarn, limited edition hand dyed yarn, creativity ecourses for fiber artists, sustainable spinning fiber by Asheville fiber artist Stacey Budge-Kamison.
Find limited edition and one-of-a-kind hand spun, hand dyed yarns and fibers.
Learn how to make artisan socks using the Sock Art Society Basic Sock Theories
- 4-lessons emailed to your inbox
- Video Demos
- Private FB community for support
- Live Q&A sessions
Head Fiberista, UrbanGypZ
I am a fiber artist in beautiful Asheville, North Carolina. I make colorful edgy handmade yarn, by breaking the rules of traditional artisan craft methods. I want to encourage you to see your knitting and crocheting as fiber art and to find and embrace your creativity through every day activities and inspirations.
- Become The Artist You Are April 15, 2015
- The 8 Truths About Creative Jobs April 8, 2015
- Art Weaving Part 1: Picking a rigid heddle loom April 1, 2015
- Show Notes for Sock Art Society Q&A LIVE 03/22/15 March 25, 2015
- The Busy Girl’s Quick Guide to New Art Ideas March 18, 2015
- What should a right brained knitter make besides beautiful mistakes? March 11, 2015
- Quite Possibly The Only Sock Pattern You’ll Ever Need March 4, 2015