Yarn + Fiber + Inspiration
One-of-a-kind hand spun art yarn, limited edition hand dyed yarn, creativity ecourses for fiber artists, sustainable spinning fiber by Asheville fiber artist Stacey Budge-Kamison.
Find limited edition and one-of-a-kind hand spun, hand dyed yarns and fibers.
Learn how to make artisan socks using the Sock Art Society Basic Sock Theories
- 4-lessons emailed to your inbox
- Video Demos
- Private FB community for support
- Live Q&A sessions
Head Fiberista, UrbanGypZ
I am a fiber artist in beautiful Asheville, North Carolina. I make colorful edgy handmade yarn, by breaking the rules of traditional artisan craft methods. I want to encourage you to see your knitting and crocheting as fiber art and to find and embrace your creativity through every day activities and inspirations.
- What does this yarn want to be? May 20, 2015
- Six Secrets You Should Know If You Want To Knit Faster May 6, 2015
- My Favorite Fibery Projects for Summer 2015 April 29, 2015
- Art Weaving Part 2: Warping April 22, 2015
- Show Notes for Q&A LIVE 4/19/15 April 21, 2015
- Become The Artist You Are April 15, 2015
- The 8 Truths About Creative Jobs April 8, 2015