Yarn + Fiber + Inspiration
One-of-a-kind hand spun art yarn, limited edition hand dyed yarn, creativity ecourses for fiber artists, sustainable spinning fiber by Asheville fiber artist Stacey Budge-Kamison.
Find limited edition and one-of-a-kind hand spun, hand dyed yarns and fibers.
Learn how to make artisan socks using the Sock Art Society Basic Sock Theories
- 4-lessons emailed to your inbox
- Video Demos
- Private FB community for support
- Live Q&A sessions
Head Fiberista, UrbanGypZ
I am a fiber artist in beautiful Asheville, North Carolina. I make colorful edgy handmade yarn, by breaking the rules of traditional artisan craft methods. I want to encourage you to see your knitting and crocheting as fiber art and to find and embrace your creativity through every day activities and inspirations.
- Tis the season: Plan your Christmas knitting NOW! July 1, 2015
- Finding My Art Yarn Spinning MoJo June 24, 2015
- Red Hot Yarn P*rn June 17, 2015
- Art Weaving Part 3: Creating Fabric June 11, 2015
- The Fear of Losing the Art Mojo June 3, 2015
- Be Brave. Show Your Work. Ignore the Nay-Sayers. May 27, 2015
- What does this yarn want to be? May 20, 2015